Friday, April 11, 2008

Weekend Hunt

In my John Varvatos post I mentioned that I am on the hunt for a spring/summer fragrance. I think I also mentioned that light, clean, summery scents are usually the last thing I go for.

In the Bay Area the temperatures are already warming up and I have been inspired to look outside of my comfort zone. I want the scent I wear this summer to be light and fresh even if I feel wilted. This is my motivation and here is the list of scents I will be checking out this weekend.

1. Bobbi Brown - Beach
2. Annick Goutal - Mandragore
3. Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess
4. Bulgari - Green and White Tea
5. Caudalie - Fleur de Vigne
6. Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique Summer
7. Burberry - Summer
8. Guerlain - Aqua Series (I plan to smell as many as I can find)
9. Cartier - Eau de Cartier

Whew! My nose may be worn out by the end of this, but I am determined to not wear my usual spices throughout this season.

If there is a fragrance that screams summer to you please leave it in the comments and I will add it to my list. Of course I will regale you with the details of my hunt in the new week! Wish me luck!

No comments: