Friday, April 11, 2008

Top 10 Highlighters - #2 MAC Strobe Liquid

When I saw this product among the Strobe collection I swear I had heart palpitations. Finally all the beauty of Strobe Cream in liquid form.

That in a nut shell is the genius that is Strobe Liquid. It is lightweight, absorbs quickly and drys down in a flash. It can be applied right over makeup and doesn't disturb your foundation. It gives dimensional glow and can be layered to get 80's type shine or use a light hand for soft illumination.

For those of use with oily skin highlighter can be tricky. It can make us look like one giant shiny head! That is highlighter gone bad. I had always shied away from the cream version because I need light moisture at best.

So if anyone at MAC is out there, thank you and your product development folks for this miracle in a bottle. Truly, on behalf of all my shiny skinned sisters, thank you!

Get on down to your local MAC store and try this out. Put this liquid wonder on anywhere you want the light to catch and make you look like the world is your soft focus lens!

No comments: