Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Top 10 Highlighters - #7 Bare Escentuals Radiance Powders













I have certain Bare Escentuals products that I gravitate to like a moth. I love the eyeshadows, Buxom Lips lipgloss and the Radiance Powders. The key with Radiance Powders...less is more. Start with a small amount swept on the cheekbone and build to the desired glow! (I put a lot of product on my hand so you could get the idea of shade color)

Clear Radiance appears pinkish in the jar but goes on as a translucent glow. It seems to blend with skin but attract light in a subtle way.

Rose Radiance is just that....a rosy glow that is just right for spring and that fresh cheeked prettiness that evokes this time of year.

Pure Radiance is my latest love. This powder is a peachy golden tone and is truly summer pretty. On pale skin Pure Radiance gives the illusion of sunlight and glow of summer, sans tan.

As I often mention I avoid the sun at all costs. I think of Grace Kelly (also a sun avoider) and her flawless porcelain complexion. There are many versions of pretty and for me this one ranks high. It is also the reason I adore a good highlighter in a warmer shade. It gives the glow of sun and outdoors without the tan.

Any of these and quite a few other color choices can be found at Sephora, Bare Escentuals or Ulta for $18. Happy Glowing!

No comments: