Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kiss Kiss by Guerlain



Oh doesn't the name say it all! It's true I love Guerlain makeup and have no problem paying for it. Some of my very favorite perfumes and lipsticks are Guerlian and I have so many of their eyeshadow quads it defies imagination, but more on that later. My new love in this line is the Kiss Kiss Stick Gloss that comes in 8 colors with a limited edition color that can be found in stores now.

It's hard for me to say what I like best about these shiny little wonders. There is no doubt that the packaging alone screams I am worth the very best and as I have mentioned before I am a sucker for great packaging. But rest assured that it takes more than a pretty gold case to make me plunk down $28 bucks.

The texture of this gloss is somewhere between a gloss, lipstick, and a stain. There is a color here for everyone and I love that come summer time, when the temperature starts climbing, these are not sticky or heavy and the color really lasts and has a beautiful sheen on the lips.

Here are my picks from left to right:

#963 Berry Pink is a sheer berry pink

#961 Cherry Pink is a sheer berry rose

#964 Fleur de Feu is a juicy sheer raspberry shade and is limited edition

No comments: