Friday, April 4, 2008

Foiled!



Oh it was love at first sight with this set. I have been a BIG FAN of the Bare Escentuals Tutorials....I mean any tips a makeup junkie can pick up are alright by me! I had recently seen Leslie Blodgett, CEO of Bare Escentuals on QVC and she demonstrated this foiling technique. Simply put, foiling is applying the shadows wet for a high shine look.


I was intrigued and tried it with my very own fav Bare Escentuals shadow, Celestine. If you have never tried Celestine, my word, you are missing out on a jewel. Celestine is a shimmery cool taupe wonder and it looks good every dang time I apply it. It is one of those go-to shades that like the best friend you have ever had, never lets you down...no fooling!


The two colors in this set are delicious....truly divine. Disco is described as a sheer lilac but I see a bright silvery shade. Night Owl is a steely grey amethyst and I agree with Bare Escentuals that these two shadows are great whether used wet or dry. Plus the included brush makes the whole thing a cinch. This set is available in Sephora stores and online for $32 and is a shoo in to join Celestine on my super all time favorite list.

No comments: