Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chanel - Aqualumiere

I love lipgloss in all forms and when I received the mailer for Chanel's new Aqualumiere line I ran right down to Nordstrom to check it out.

The line consists of:

9 new Aqualumiere gloss shades which are very light in texture and offer a transparent wash of color. My choice was Ironic Tonic which looks like MAC's O in the tube but is a sheer wash of brandied berry with hints of gold.

5 new Aqualumiere Lipshine shades with the best of the bunch being Samoa! This is a fantastic summer shade that we first saw on Marion Cotillard at the Oscars. It is a coppery rose that looks great on just about anyone and warms up my complexion nicely.

4 shades of Le Crayon Gloss which is very different from a traditional lipliner. This pencil is really like a gloss in lipliner form offering very sheer color.

Almost all the products are $26 and between Ironic Tonic and Samoa I think I have found the colors that will get me through the summer!

No comments: