Thursday, April 24, 2008

MAC Naughty Nautical Event

MAC's Naughty Nautical collection will be in stores May 1st....but if you want to get a sneak peek at it here are the details.





What: Naughty Nautical Preview

When: April 23rd from 5-7pm

Where: MAC Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo, CA

You must RSVP @ 650-378-5906 as space is very limited. There will be refreshments and the chance to play with the new collection and make your purchases. This is a full week before is hits stores!

Oh my friends, there are few things I love more than MAC.....but the chance to chat with the artists and get my paws on what is supposed to be a great collection. Now that is this makeup junkies idea of heaven!

Plus if you haven't already....go to the MAC store and get your Dazzleglass! Seriously I have already purchased 4 of the 16 and they are limited. As I said before...this is gloss of the gods!

Happy MAC shopping!

No comments: