Friday, April 25, 2008

Lancome Cabana Bronze













Happy Friday! As the weather continues to warm up in my neck of the woods I thought I should mention another makeup collection that I really like.

Lancome Cabana Bronze is based on two looks, Sunrise and Sunset, and has two eyeshadow quads to match. Sunrise are softer shades with plum and bronze shades together (my fav combo) and Sunset is pure bronze goddess!

But these are not what really caught my eye....it was the Eye Pencil Duo!

I love duo pencils and had to really restrain myself from purchasing all the duo pencils in the MAC Heatherette collection.

Lancome has 7 duos to pick from with the browns and the exotic plum being my favorite. I love plum eyeliner and this one has a creamy deep plum on one end and a lilac shade on the other. These pencils of glory are $28 and widely available.

No comments: