Friday, May 30, 2008

Bobbi Brown Cream Eye Shadow


Everyone owns this stuff right? I mean if you don't then please do yourself a favor and go to the BB counter immediately!

BB cream eye shadows set the bar for long wear and crease resistance. Many cream shadows claim to last all day and look good doing it but fall short of the mark. Not this one.

I wear this alone or use it as a base for powder eyeshadow. When used as a base it helps to intensify the color of powders and also keeps your eye liner locked in place. There are few products that I will recommend without ANY reservations but this is one.

BB recently came out with 5 matte colors that are all neutral without any shimmer and join the lineup of 14 existing colors. Most of the existing colors have slight shimmer which I happen to like. It keeps the cream from looking too flat or heavy on me.

My favs are Bellini a peachy pink, Sandy Gold a golden beige and Ballet Pink is the same color as the slippers with slight shimmer.

All pots are $22 and last a long time....you don't need much product at all. Using a synthetic brush to apply these is best or your finger to blend out the edges.

No comments: