Monday, May 12, 2008

Golden Dior Summer 2008

Gold, gold everywhere and how much can I justify buying! Dior is making it hard for me to turn down more gold this season because they have some fab gold shades in this collection along with some super bronzes.

The best gold collection I had seen this so far this season was Laura Mercier's Gold Digger. I raved about the Eye Color Pots in a previous post and continue to wear them almost daily.

Dior has 2 eyeshadow palettes and my pick is Gold Fever. The 5 colors in the compact range from a white gold to a lilac tinged taupe. All the shades have shimmer and are easy to wear. The Dior eyeshadow palettes are $54 which is not chump change but the texture of the shadow is creamy and easily blended.

Plus check out the necklace while you are there...oh la la! It looks like a little bronze jewel and has golden highlighter inside!

No comments: