Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Smashbox Desert Chic

I think I have gone a little gold crazy this season! Honestly, I just can't seem to get enough of all the beautiful gold eyeshadow and want to buy them all.



Smashbox's Desert Chic has joined the lineup of collections I really love for summer. The colors are all warm pinks, golds, and corals. You know this is good stuff because I normally can't stand coral!

Here is the line up:

  • Body Bronzing Powder is huge and comes with a brush
  • Eye & Cheek Color is pressed in a heatwave pattern with 3 shades of color.
  • 3 Lip Enhancing Gloss colors with my pick being Cactus Flower. It is a true coral pink and will look good on a wide range of skin tones.
  • Eyeshadow in 24K is a shimmery true yellow gold that made me shiver in a good way!
  • Eyequad with contrasting bronze and turquoise shades with a cream liner. So on trend.
Smashbox has recently reformulated their single eyeshadows and the result is a cashmere soft texture that is a truly an improvement. I had tried their shadows before and was not very impressed but not so anymore!

No comments: