Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips


I need a 12 step program. I know the first step is admitting I have a problem....I'm working on that....but the tingle is so good!

Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips lipgloss has become a bit of an addiction for me. I have 3 colors and am currently eyeing the Buxom Babes set of 4 mini tubes ($28) at Sephora.

What has caused my problem you ask? It is the tingly goodness of this slick gloss when it is applied. Oh and the sheer color doesn't hurt either!

This gloss has become my staple for spring and I am never without it. Buxom Lips isn't sticky or goopy and gives a hint of color and slick shine.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that it does plump too.....I never seem to see the plumping results that all plumpers claim, but this one is my favorite of the bunch.

I own:

Dolly is a sheer muted plum. Candi is a sheer shimmering berry. Kanani is a sheer vibrant pink.

Buxom Lips can be found at Sephora, Bare Escentuals, or Ulta and are $18. Don't bother emailing me when you find yourself compulsively applying....just know I am right there with you!




No comments: