Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bobbi Brown - Custom Palettes

Oh Bobbi Brown....you heard my prayers! The new custom palettes are wonderful and just make me curl my toes in happiness.

Truly one of my favorite things about MAC is buying the eyeshadow staples of my makeup wardrobe in palette form. It is so much easier to travel with and takes up a fraction of the space in my makeup tower.

Bobbi Brown is offering palettes in a horizontal 3 pan configuration or the 4 pan palette pictured. You have a choice of all the existing eyeshadow or blush shades and a few new colors as well.

On BB's website she gives some great suggestions for putting together functional palettes for day to night or your own touch-up kit. The palette's are $10 each with the eyeshadows being $20 and the blush $22.

I am thrilled that BB has joined the palette party and with new eyeshadows like Flint and Copper Sand I could just kiss her! Plus when I went to check these out at the BB counter I was very pleasantly surprised by the size of the pans. They are quite large and a good value for the price.

Now if I could only appeal to BB to get rid of those terrible stiff black plastic brushes in her glosses, the line would be perfection.

No comments: