Thursday, May 15, 2008

Marc Jacobs Body Splashes

My darling ladies, it is very hot in my neck of the woods....I feel like I am in a frying pan! In honor of the weather here is this heat beating post......

I was in Nordstrom recently and these were right next to the YSL counter so I decided to give them a whirl. I had dismissed them out of hand as fluff but will be honest in saying I was pleasantly wrong. These are uncomplicated scents that are pleasant to sniff and wear.

The 3 limited scents are Pear, Grapefruit, and Basil with Pear & Grapefruit being my picks.




Pear: pear, freesia and teak wood

Grapefruit: grapefruit, ginger and white musk

Basil: basil, jasmine and sandalwood

All of these splashes are sheer and perfect for super hot days when anything heavier would be cloying. The bottles are $65 and are a whopping 10 ounces which points to the fact that they are meant to be applied liberally. Happy splashing!

No comments: