Friday, May 30, 2008

Guerlain Blush & Sun

This is one my all time favorite bronzers. Guerlain's Blush & Sun ($39) comes in 3 shades and I like and use every last one. The best thing about these little compacts is that the shades are blendable and forgiving, especially on those who avoid the sun.

I remain pretty pale throughout the summer with a combination of sunscreen, my favorite Kaenon Georgia sunglasses and my Helen Kaminski hat. But with a little help from Guerlain I can look summer appropriate without any help from the sun.

These bronzers combine a sunny glow with a blush pop of color. The powder is silky and has the a pleasant fragrance. I apply this with a fluffy brush for a soft wash of color that is healthy looking and isn't as scary as most bronzers when you are fair skinned.

Also check out Sephora's 30 Days of Bronzer for other great ideas.

No comments: