Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Zoya Nail Polish


One of my favorite blogs All Lacquered Up is always mentioning Zoya nail colors. I love the pictures she takes of the shades and the color choices had me hunting these bottles down. I was on a mission to lay hands on some of the new colors from the Gossip (The Hills) and Chit Chat (bloggers) collections. After much hunting I could only find one salon that carried them locally so I turned to the Zoya website to order the new stuff.

I am pleased to report that the site is easy to use and the online customer service is great. I just received my picks today and found the online colors were true to life which is always my main concern when ordering sight unseen.

From left:

LO is an edge of neon pink that is super summer ready.

Elodie is the perfect coral that balances pink and orange.

LC is a poppy red cream. This polish is red and fresh rather than looking like a fall season leftover.

Elke is a berry red with gold shimmer. Depending on the light it reads golden or berry with gold glaze....it's a winner.

Zoya polish is Big 3 Free and I have heard complaints about the wear and chipping. After consulting All Lacquered Up she suggested using Zoya's base and top coat along with their Hurry Up speed drying drops to solve the chipping/peeling issues. I can report that this polish held up well with no chipping so you might consider getting their nail system if you fall in love with the polish.

1 comment:

marisol said...

I really like Elodie and Lo. Darn it... more nail polishes to invest in. :-)