Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MakeUp Forever HD Microfinish Powder

I have heard lots of talk about this 100% silica powder but hadn't gotten around to giving it a test drive. Being an oily skinned gal I am not sure what caused the delay because oil absorbing silica is my friend!

MUFE already makes my favorite powder, Super Matte, and the new High Definition Microfinish Powder ($30) will be joining the ranks!

This powder is white in the jar but blends into skin and mattifies without looking chalky. MUFE made this powder for HD TV and it does indeed help to soften lines and make skin look better. But the part that got me marching to the cash register was the shine control. I applied a test powder patch to a fairly shiny nose and forehead and BLAM! the shine was gone and stayed that way for hours.

Now if only MUFE would make this in pressed form I would build a shrine in their honor and worship daily!

No comments: