Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bare Escentuals - The Perfect 10

I Tivo beauty shows on QVC and HSN all the time. I love watching them but when it is a product I have already seen I can zoom right through! This habit of mine is a bit a guilty pleasure and when I attended the BE event at Sephora U a while back I found out I am not alone.

This weekend BE unveiled The Perfect 10 Color Collection on QVC and as the name implies there are 10 products.

The Perfect 10 is a great intro to BE if you aren't super familiar with the line as well as having some great colors exclusive to this set that BE die hards will love. Here is the lineup:

  • BE Mineral Foundation - pick your shade
  • Tinted Feather Light Mineral Veil - this is brand spanking new and was supposed to be exclusive to this set, but Leslie Blodgett got so many strongly worded customer emails that it will be coming out later in the year.
  • Courage Blush - pinky rose tone
  • Hero Eyeshadow - pinky mauve
  • Idol Eyeshadow - deep lilac
  • Zena Buxom Gloss - soft pink
  • Rare Minerals Skin Treatment
  • 3 Brushes - flawless face brush, tapered eyeshadow brush and angled blush brush

This set is available on QVC for $53.94 and all of the eyeshadow, blush and Buxom Gloss colors are exclusive to the set and QVC.

No comments: