Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bare Escentuals Three Perfect Blushes Vol. 4


This super cute bag, brush and blush trio from BE is another item I spotted on the BE show on QVC this weekend. This isn't the first blush trio BE has put together but it is the first that really caught my eye.

The set is $36.00 on QVC and features a great range of blush colors.

Blushing Beauty is a sweetheart rose pink
RSVP is a peachy copper
Aubergine is a deeper rose

What really nabbed me was the range of cool and warm tones that will be gorgeous in summer (RSVP) on through to fall with Aubergine. Blushing Beauty is the lightest of the shades but looks like winter pink cheeks to me.

BE blush is a loose powder and does takes a bit of practice to get the amount that works for you down. I find that a tiny amount of blush is needed to get the look I want and in the past I think I was just too heavy handed.

No comments: