Thursday, June 5, 2008

CK - Tempting Glance Intense Eyeshadow

I talked about this line a while back and have for some unknown reason not really purchased much up to this point. Well the other day I caved and bought 2 eyeshadows in Honeymoon and Sensuous Taupe.

Holy Cow! What has taken me so long? I have no good answer so instead I will just tell you about how much I love them.

Honeymoon is a super pale shimmery gold that is not yellow and not silver either, its just perfect.

Sensuous Taupe is a fast becoming one of my all time favorite taupes. This shadow has purple undertones and is a medium taupe and is not too dark brown or too light either. That's right Goldilocks, this taupe is just right.

CK says this formula is ultra long wearing with no creasing or fading and they are right on both counts! This eyeshadow has worn very well and I will be going back for more.

On the Sephora website eyeshadow duos are available but I didn't find those in store, so I may have to get over my anxiety about online beauty ordering. The single shadows are $16 and the duos are $22.

I really hope CK Beauty sticks around this time because so far I am liking everything I try from this line.

No comments: