Friday, June 13, 2008

Neutrogena Age Shield Hand Cream SPF 30

I opened the Instyle this month and saw an ad for Neutrogena's new Age Shield Hand Cream SPF 30! I swear I heard angels sing and the sun shone just a bit brighter. A good hand cream with serious SPF is a void in the marketplace that no one seems to want to jump into.

Most days I resort to putting sunscreen intended for the face on my hands because I want to avoid the dreaded granny hands for as long as possible. You know I hate when cliches are right but it's true that no matter how good a woman's face looks her hands give her away every time.

I went right out to my local Walgreens and picked up a tube of Age Shield to give it a whirl. Age Shield hand cream is a light consistency for an SPF 30, absorbing quickly and leaving my hands soft and protected. This is a great option for those looking for a good hand lotion with sun protection. Remember, no one wants granny hands!

No comments: