Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tarte Lock & Roll

Tarte's Lock & Roll was love at first sight. I fell hard for the Gunmetal shade. Gunmetal is the perfect blend of gray, lavender and silver....in a word, gorgeous!

Lock & Roll has a liquid creaseless color on one end with a brush for easy application. It can seem a little watery at first, but don't be fooled! You can use one light coat for a sheer wash or a bit more for serious color and shine. The liquid dries quickly and you can stop there or go for broke with the powder.

The other side of this duo tube is a matching powder with a rollerball which is fabulous....no muss, no fuss. The powder can be used alone as well or you can layer it over the liquid for serious wattage eyes that are luminous!

As if the look of this duo wasn't enough they are only $17 each with 7 different combos to pick from. I swear I wanted every last one so I can mix and play to my hearts content. I am not a big fan of carrying eyeshadow in my purse but these would be the exception. This is day to night makeup made simple and compact.

You can find Tarte at Sephora.

No comments: