Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tarte Eye Couture Day to Night Palette


This palette is a must have! Seriously, get on down to the Sephora and grab it and pick up a few extra to give as holiday presents for special friends.

Why, you ask, is this such a must have? I'll tell you why! First off it is a screaming deal! $44 gets you 10 full size eyeshadows 6 of which are in the charcoal family and the other 6 are in the bronze family. Included is a double ended eye brush that is fabulous and a double ended liner in brown and charcoal.

Second, the colors are so spot on fall-tastic with grey eyes and smoky browns everywhere. Plus did I mention that these are full size pans!

Third the packaging is uber-cute with metallic purple quilting and a lock and key. I had visions of my own "Dear Diary" that had a kitten on the front and you better believe I locked that thing. I couldn't very well have my mom read about my current crush!

Fourth, as if you needed any more reasons, Tarte is good for you makeup. You won't find parabens, synthetic dyes or any other nasty baddies in their stuff. The shadows are silky and blendable and damnit the thing is just cute!

No comments: