Thursday, August 28, 2008

MAC - Cult of Cherry


So I know I have already blogged about Cult of Cherry but I figured I would yap some more.

I picked up a few things but didn't even touch the Mattene colors or nail polish.

Instead I fell in love with all 3 palettes which are gorgeous. Spiced Chocolate on the left is fall embodied in an eyeshadow quad. My MAC pals say this is the hit with palette's selling out fast.

Tempting is the middle palette and has the most interesting mix of color with the chartreuse beauty Sharp just shouting at you. Sharp is not as scary as it may initially seem and can be worn very sheer for day or over a base for intensity anytime. Sharp layered with Tempting makes a beautiful shade.

Shadowy Lady is on the left and is probably my favorite of the three although it does have two re-promotes in Deep Truth the deep vivid blue and Shadowy Lady the deep matte purple. But I am not deterred by that as these are two of my favorite shadows from MAC's permanent line anyway.

My other favorites from this collection are Rich and Ripe Lipglass and Lightly Ripe lipstick. I bought two of each as they are near perfect everyday shades for me with Lightly Ripe being basically my lip color.

I encourage you to check out this collection. After receiving my issue of Allure and Instyle the other day I was amazed that both mags feature chartreuse eyeshadow prominently.

No comments: