Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kiehls - Superbly Restorative Skin Salve

I got a little sample jar of this salve and just started using it on my ragged cuticles. Kiehls says it can be used on cuticles, dry areas on your body, and to smooth hair.

Moroccan Argan Oil is the main ingredient along with eucalyptus, patchouli, orange and cedar wood oils. The resulting scent is somewhere between a slightly nutty hemp and eucalyptus smell. While it isn't exactly unpleasant it may not be for everyone.

The good news is that Superbly Restorative Skin Salve does a great job smoothing cuticles and a tiny amount is needed to moisturize. A full size jar of 1.4 ounces for $25 should last a good long time judging by the tiny dent I have made in my sample.

I still really love Solar Oil but I think that has more to do with the sweet almond scent of Solar Oil rather its smoothing benefits being superior.

No comments: