Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Redken Hair Cleansing Cream

I use Fekkai's Glossing Cream to smooth what can be super frizzy hair everyday. Since Glossing Cream is olive oil based it can build up a bit over the course of a week or two and that's where Redken's Hair Cleansing Cream comes in.

Hair Cleansing Cream is a clarifying shampoo that uses fruit acids to boost shine and remove build up. It is gentler that the average clarifying shampoo. Most of these shampoos leave your hair feeling like hay and looking like it too but this one does a good job of getting rid of build up without destroying your hair.

The cream can be left in for a few minutes for heavier build up but I find that a weekly lather and rinse works well. I follow this up with a rich conditioner or hair masque and my hair emerges soft and buildup free!

You can find this at any beauty supply or my choice is Ulta.

No comments: