Friday, July 25, 2008

The Stain Hall Of Fame #5

Lorac is the final stain to be in my Hall of Fame. The main reason is the sheer raspberry shade, Sheer Emotion, that is a holy grail shade for me.

Lorac's stain comes in a roller ball bottle and 3 shades that include a sheer rose and bronze as well as my favorite sheer raspberry for $19 each.

Lorac's Sheer Wash has reasonable staying power although I do touch up after lunch but the shade selection makes a touch up seem inconsequential.

I hope the Stain Hall of Fame has provided a few ideas for stains to try. Staining my lips before putting on lipgloss or a sheer lipstick is one of my favorite makeup tricks. Not only does it intensify the color of some of my favorite glosses (think MAC Dazzleglass) in also ensures that I have a pretty wash of color between touch ups.

No comments: