Friday, July 4, 2008

Solar Oil

The mercury is rising in most of the country and for me that means paying extra attention to my hands and feet. I have various tools to deal with callouses but for nail and cuticle dryness Solar Oil is my weapon of choice!

Solar Oil is jojoba, rice bran and sweet almond oil along with Vitamin E and it really whips my nails into shape.

I apply this liberally on my cuticles at night and massage it into the skin and nails. Any white marks from dryness vanish and my cuticles look smooth and lovely. If you are diligent about using it, Solar Oil will banish raggedy looking paws for good.

A bottle will run between $8-10 depending on where you pick it up. I find it all over.....my nail salon, Ulta and Amazon has is it as well. You don't need much so a bottle will last a few months and be worth every penny!

No comments: