Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dior Dandy Fall Collection

I can not believe the number of fall makeup collections that are already making an appearance! Is it just me or does the release of new collections just seem to get bumped up earlier these days?

Dior Dandy is truly lovely and in the interests of not boring everyone to death with all my fall collection writing I have tried to pick my absolute favorite from a collection because honestly there are just so dang many of them. I don't want you to think I am complaining, far from it! More makeup in the world is just fine by me.

So my lust object from this collection is far and away the Impression Cuir Leather Couture Eyeshadow compact for $55. The compact is stamped with a croc impression and has 3 bronze brown shadows that are creamy and gorgeous. The middle color is amazing with enough shimmer to really highlight the mid-tone bronze color.

My only possible issue with this compact is I have a tough time defacing the croc pattern! I know I can't be the only one that hesitates. There are many fine and lovely things in Dior's Dandy collection but this is the item that would send me scurrying to the counter.

No comments: