Friday, July 11, 2008

Laura Mercier - L'Heure Magique Collection


Laura Mercier hardly ever disappoints me and this new collection is no exception! L'Heure Magique features 3 eyeshadow trios, 3 liners, 2 blush colors, a fragrance, and 5 lipsticks! As I said in a previous post I will try to narrow my raving to one or two picks that are beyond fabulous to try and help wade through all the new makeup rolling in!

The eyeshadow trios are a must for me. The palettes have a highlight, mid-tone, and definer shade and the color combos are spot on for fall eyes which are looking smokey without using black or gray to achieve the look.

My other pick are the lipstick shades that are all unbeatable nude shades that range from a flesh tone to a pinker version. Any of these creamy lipsticks are a great pairing for the sultry eye and are lovely effortless colors on their own. Laura Mercier recently reformulated her lipstick and gloss and the effort was worth it. The texture of the lipstick is vastly improved and the yucky fragrance is gone.

Look for the eye trio in Midnight Sun a bronzy gold trio and Dusk lipstick a pinky nude....those are my must purchase items!

No comments: