Thursday, September 4, 2008

Smashbox Shutterspeed Trio

This trio is among my desert island picks. The 3 shadows are perfect day to night shades and are pretty much flattering on anyone.

Shutterspeed consists of a shimmering vanilla taupe, soft charcoal, and matte bisque for $28. The trio is fool proof and can be worn so many different ways.

I use the two lighter shades for day and line with the charcoal and maybe a bit of charcoal in the crease if I'm feeling sassy. For night I use the charcoal to create a soft smoky eye that looks incredible but is so easy! The soft grey rather than black is the key.

The shadows are blendable and long wearing making them my best friend when I don't want to fool around with eye colors in the morning. You know those mornings....you just want to get out the door looking polished, fast!

You have 10 different trios to pick from and they are widely available but I of course go to Sephora.

No comments: