Monday, September 22, 2008

LaVanila The Healthy Body Wash

LaVanila does it again and finds a new way to use their vanilla based scents to create a product I love.

I was cruising Sephora, as I do pretty much weekly, when I spotted this body wash and practically yelped with joy. It's true....I looked around quickly to see if I had actually made audible noise.

Needless to say if you like any of the LaVanila fragrances, body butter or lip balms these new body washes will be a shoo in.

I am a closet Vanilla Grapefruit fan. Something about it's crisp and super fruity smell just gets me! Naturally that was the scent I homed in on for my body wash purchase and even though $20 may seem steep for body wash I am here to say you get a huge 12 ounce bottle and you need a very small amount to get satisfying suds.

Like all the products in this range they are chemical free and rely on coconut cleansers, fruit enzymes, and essential oils to cleanse and moisturize. They are packed with antioxidants too but since you wash them off that is just a nice perk to me.

I would like to report that Vanilla Grapefruit body wash is just as delicious smelling as its perfume and body butter counterparts and this is indeed a gentle on the skin wash. All in all I say this is good stuff and I am hoping that some mini size kit will appear for the holiday season. I will of course get one for my friends and one for me too!

No comments: