Friday, November 14, 2008

Harajuku Lovers Set

OMG! I am instantly transformed into my teenage self and am drooling over the sheer cuteness of these little Harajuku Lovers heads filled with solid perfume.

Seriously I want all of them and don't know if I could part with a single one even if I hated the scent inside....really who cares they are just so damn cuuuuutttttte!

So setting aside my Pretty In Pink lovin', crush on Blaine teenage self, these are a fabulous gift for anyone who would be bowled over by the cute factor or you could split them up to give as little stocking stuffers.

My daughter is already hankering for these and I don't know how well we can share. There might be a tussle over the Gwen head.

This coffret set can be found at Nordstrom and Sephora and will set you back $60 but the cuteness of these alone makes it worth every penny!

No comments: