Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jemma Kidd - Iced Gold Dewy Glow

This was a weekend find at Neiman Marcus. I have a love/hate relationship with Neimans....they don't take any card other than Amex so I always have to remember to have my checkbook handy. I realize this may seem minor but NM is about the only place I can find Becca, Kevyn Aucoin and Jemma Kidd locally. All 3 lines are worth the trip!

Iced Gold creme highlighter is a serious multi-tasker! The creme color falls into the category I call cool golds, meaning they have a fair amount of silver and therefore don't look yellow or bronze.

I use this creme as a base for eyeshadow, brow highlight, cheek highlight and lip highlight. Okay so it's good everywhere!

I love that the texture is light and easily blended plus a little goes a long way. The compact is super slim so it is great for the purse and makes touch ups a cinch. This all over creme comes in one other shade Rose Gold and I really wanted both but satisfied myself with Iced Gold for now.

The line is available at Neiman Marcus and was created for Jemma Kidd's Makeup School courses.

No comments: