Thursday, June 19, 2008

Essie Summer Collection

I love this nail color collection. It is one of the few that I am tempted to buy every last shade!

Essie's Summer Collection is all about beautiful cream colors that shout summer and really get me in the mood for warm nights and summer barbeques.

I had to really hold myself back and just purchase 2 bottles but I will probably go back for more.

On the left is Guilty Pleasures a bright pink strawberry shade and on the right is My Place Or Yours a muted rose pink that looks like it belongs on Charlotte York's nails.

Essie colors are some of my favorite out there especially when it comes to pinks and sheers, they just seem to get those right every time.

I also have my eye on Movers and Shakers and Secret Stash and since each bottle runs between $7 -$8 depending on where you go, I may just cave.

No comments: