Thursday, November 6, 2008

MAC - Little Darlings


Little Darlings, what an appropriate name for these little treasures! These lovely sets will be on counters today and are all priced around $30. They are practically gift wrapped for you so I say perfect gift giving item for pals or for yourself.

From left you have the warm pigment set, cool pigment set, Softsparkle eye pencil set, coral lips, pink lips, and neutral lip set. The lip sets have both Lipglass and Lustreglass in them but my real must have item are the pigment sets.

I love pigments! Truly they make my heart beat a bit faster when I spot them all lined up just ready for me to play makeup with them. Oh pigments how I love you so!

The warm set includes Gold Dusk, Gold Mode, Gold Stroke, Melon, and Reflects Antique Gold Glitter. I am buying 2 of this one as I do not ever want to run out of Gold Dusk, ever!

The cool set includes Frost, Quietly, Pinked Mauve, Teal, and Reflects Blackened Red Glitter.

The pigment sets are usually quick to go so don't wait if one catches your fancy!

No comments: