Monday, May 19, 2008

Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder

Isn't is pretty? Go on...it's okay to like something just because it is so darn nice looking.

Guerlain has pressed their famous meteorties and made them convinient to carry and travel with. The little pamphlet enclosed says these are matte with luminescence which sounded like an oxymoron to me until I tried my little treasure on.

Somehow they are softly matte yet add a sheen to skin that is super flattering without being shiny.

This illuminating powder comes in 3 shades, Mythic Parfait (pictured), Pink Frais and Beige Lumineux. Mythic Parfait is the most subtle of the 3 and is a combination of gold, pink, blue and green and was my choice. I sweep a fluffy powder brush over the entire compact and use it along the cheek bones for a luminous effect. In a word...lovely!

These powders are $65 and available at Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.

No comments: